- e-conolight FAQs
- Do you have specification sheets for your products?
- Do you ship to Alaska and Hawaii?
- Do you offer expedited services?
- Where can I find more information regarding installation of e-conolight products?
- How can I find out if my order shipped?
- Are photocells available on all products?
- Do you offer lighting layout services?
- Can I use a different lamp/wattage in my HID fixture?
- Can lamps for e-conolight products be purchased locally?
- Do you offer volume discounts?
- Can I setup an account and be invoiced for my order?
- How does MH compare to HPS?
- Once I place my order, when can I expect to receive it?
- Do you offer more products than what's shown on this website?
- Do you sell replacement parts?
- What do "typical mounting height" and "typical spacing" mean?
- Do you charge sales tax?
- Do your products meet the conditions of the Buy American Act?
- Where can I recycle lamps and batteries?
Q. Where can I find more information regarding installation of e-conolight products?
A. Instruction manuals are included with each fixture. You can also download instruction manuals from the product pages on our website. We recommend that a qualified electrician install the fixtures.
Q. How can I find out if my order shipped?
A. If you provide a valid e-mail address, order tracking information will be e-mailed to you when the order ships. You can also call us at (888) 243-9445, Monday through Friday from 7a.m. to 5p.m. (CT).
Q. Are photocells available on all products?
A. Internal photocells are available on only those products (on our website) that are designed for factory installed photocells. For all other fixtures where a photocell is desired, install a remote mounted photocell (by other manufacturer).
Q. Do you offer lighting layout services?
A. e-conolight does not offer lighting layout services. To assist you, we have provided typical mounting heights and fixture spacing within the "Applications" section of each product listing.
Q. Can I use a different lamp/wattage in my HID fixture?
A. No. The components used in an HID fixture are lamp/wattage specific. A MH lamp can only be used in a fixture with a MH ballast. The wattage is specific to the ballast as well. Our fixtures use industry standard lamps that are available anywhere.
Q. Can lamps for e-conolight products be purchased locally?
A. The HID, Fluorescent and Quartz Halogen lamps used in our products are standard lamps that can be purchased from local retailers and lighting suppliers. Please double-check the lamp type and wattage used in the fixture prior to purchasing.
Q. Once I place my order, when can I expect to receive it?
A. Orders received before noon (CT) during normal business hours, on in-stock items, are shipped from the Midwest on the same day. You can expect delivery within 3-7 business days depending on your location. Most orders ship via parcel. Please note: large orders, over 300 lbs. or large in volume, are shipped via common carrier and you are responsible for unloading.
Q. Do you sell replacement parts?
A. Lamps are available for purchase online or by calling our order line at (888) 243-9445. For any other replacement parts, including ballast replacement kits, please contact us.
Q. What do "typical mounting height" and "typical spacing" mean?
A. Typical mounting height is the range (in feet above grade) that the fixture should be mounted to provide optimum light distribution. Typical spacing is the measurement used (in multiples of mounting height) that two or more fixtures should be mounted apart from each other to achieve optimum light distribution.
Q. Do you charge sales tax?
A. State sales taxes are levied on all orders. Orders that are tax-exempt for resale or tax exempt organizations will be accepted but not processed until a valid sales and use exemption certificate is received. You can e-mail the form to: email@example.com, Fax or mail the valid certificate to:
1501 96th Street
Sturtevant, WI 53177
FAX: (262) 504-5408
Please contact customer service at 888-243-9445 if you have any questions regarding tax.
Q. Do your products meet the conditions of the Buy American Act?
A. Please see the e-conolight Buy American FAQs PDF document for e-conolight products that meet the Buy American Act.