Pole and Bullhorn Terms and Conditions
- Poles and Bullhorns are custom manufactured upon order, therefore your credit card will be charged immediately, regardless of lead-time required prior to shipment.
- It is the sole responsibility of the customer to carefully select poles based upon the proper mounting configuration and the wind loading of the area where the installation will occur.
- A complete and correct shipping address is required.
- Poles and fixtures are shipped from two different suppliers and locations.
- Customer is responsible for the off loading of product. Please ensure that the ship-to address can accommodate a large truck delivery.
Order Changes and Cancellations:
- Poles and Bullhorns are custom manufactured specifically for each order. They are considered special and CANNOT be modified or canceled once these terms are agreed upon.
- Once the custom order is placed, it cannot be stopped, and it cannot be refused upon delivery. Pole and bullhorn shipments with damage must be signed for as damaged, and accepted. Contact Customer Service at 888-243-9445 after acceptance to resolve any issue. Credit will not be offered on refused shipments.