6-Lamp Linear Fluorescent Lighting: Best-Selling for a Reason
E-conolight offers a five-year warranty on fixtures and electrical components; tiered pricing, so buying more is saving more; specular reflectors that increase flexibility; and factory-installed lamps that save time in the field.
Standard features include :
- High-efficiency MIRO 4™ specular reflector for medium distribution
- White-painted reflector for wide distribution
- Lamps are 32W premium GE® lamps
- 120-277V instant start GE® UltraMax® High Efficiency ballast
- Two wire-form hangers for mounting
6-lamp linear fluorescent lighting with specular reflectors are comparable to 400W PSMH high bay, and those with white reflectors can replace 400W PSMH low bay. Typical mounting height is between 25 and 45 feet for T5HO lamps and between 15 and 35 feet for T8 lamps, depending on the reflector.
All T5HO and T8 lamps are TCLP compliant.
6-lamp linear fluorescents start at $125.90 but can be as low as $82.90.