LED Area Light Fixtures
If you’re looking to make a location feel safe and secure, look no further than LED area lights. You’ll find them anywhere from parking lots to walkways to perimeters to residences. And underneath them, you’ll find people who aren’t glancing over their shoulders in concern, due to poor lighting. LED provides bright, crisp light without glare; the beam is steady and consistent, not trailing off the farther from the source, as fluorescents tend to do. As a result, no area is left unlit. And crime levels remain low.
- LED Flood Light | E-FFB Series |1/2-inch Adjustable Fitter Mount | 5700 Lumens | Dark Bronze$83.99SKU: E-FFB05A-S6Replaces 150W PSMH
- LED Flood Light | E-FFB Series | Yoke Mount | 5700 Lumens | Dark Bronze$83.99SKU: E-FFB05A-S4Replaces 150W PSMH
- NewNICOR® Area Light | OAL1060 Series | 8143-8545 Lumens | Medium Bronze$129.99SKU: OAL1060Limited Quantity
Replaces 150 PSMH
- LED Area Light | E-APE 09 Series | Dark Bronze$188.99SKU: E-APE-S09Includes: E-APE09A | E-APE10A
9200 - 10100 Lumens
- LED Post Top Area Light | E-ARB06 Series | Dark Bronze$274.99SKU: E-ARB06AReplaces 175W MH
5400 - 6100 Lumens
- LED Post Top Area Light | E-ARB09 Series | Dark Bronze$329.99SKU: E-ARB09AReplaces 175W MH
7500 - 8300 Lumens
Many of our area lights are available with a number of different light distribution patterns, letting you customize the shape of light projected, depending on the needs of your project. With these kinds of customizations available, it ensures that all intended areas remain brilliantly lit. It also makes sure you’re not wasting any extra light you don’t need. Not sure which fixtures are the best for your application? Use our lighting layout tool. It literally takes you step by step in determining a fixture’s light output, all in a matter of minutes. Oh, and we’ve also got printable footcandle and reflector guides, to make your job even easier.
Our area fixtures are available in 3000K, 4000K, and 5000K, so you’re bound to find the best fit for your next application. Since many are UL and DLC Premium, which are the highest standards of quality in the LED world, they’re estimated to last over 100,000 hours. Which is up to and possibly over 22 years. Talk about a sound investment, huh? Browse below and let us know if you have any questions.