LED Area Light Fixtures
If you’re looking to make a location feel safe and secure, look no further than LED area lights. You’ll find them anywhere from parking lots to walkways to perimeters to residences. And underneath them, you’ll find people who aren’t glancing over their shoulders in concern, due to poor lighting. LED provides bright, crisp light without glare; the beam is steady and consistent, not trailing off the farther from the source, as fluorescents tend to do. As a result, no area is left unlit. And crime levels remain low.
- LED Flood Light | E-FCB Series | 1/2-inch Adjustable Fitter Mount| 1500 Lumens | Dark Bronze$41.99SKU: E-FCB01A-S6Replaces 50W MH
- LED Flood Light | E-FCB Series | 1/2-inch Adjustable Fitter Mount | 3300 Lumens | Dark Bronze$62.99SKU: E-FCB03A-S6Replaces 100W PSMH
- LED Dusk to Dawn Light | E-DD0 Series | 2800 Lumens | 5000K | Gray$64.99SKU: E-DD0L23CUReplaces 70W MH
- LED Compact Flood Light | E-CF3 Series | Replaces 100W | Wide Distribution$70.99SKU: E-CF3L03Replaces 100W PSMH
- LED Flood Light | E-FCB Series | Yoke Mount| 3300 Lumens | Dark Bronze$62.99SKU: E-FCB03A-S4Replaces 100W PSMH
- LED Compact Flood Light | E-FCA Series | Wide Distribution$64.99SKU: E-FCA02AReplaces 70W MH
- LED Flood Light | E-FCB Series | Yoke Mount | 1500 Lumens | Dark Bronze$41.99SKU: E-FCB01A-S4Replaces 50W MH
- Clearance400W PSMH Parking & Roadway Flood Light | E-HS4P Series | Quad Voltage | Dark BronzeSpecial Price $39.99 Was $98.99SKU: E-HS4P40QZ400W PSMH
- Clearance250W PSMH Parking & Roadway Flood Light | E-HS4P Series | Quad Voltage | Dark BronzeSpecial Price $39.99 Was $49.99SKU: E-HS4P25QZ250W PSMH
- 4-inch Square Pole Mount with 2-3/8-inch O.D. Tenon | Dark Bronze$66.99SKU: E-ACPB1A4ZFor use with square, non-tapered steel and aluminum poles.
- Wall Mount Bracket with Tenon | Dark Bronze$44.99SKU: E-ACWM2DB
- Wall Mount Box with Tenon | Dark Bronze$79.99SKU: E-ACWM1DB
Many of our area lights are available with a number of different light distribution patterns, letting you customize the shape of light projected, depending on the needs of your project. With these kinds of customizations available, it ensures that all intended areas remain brilliantly lit. It also makes sure you’re not wasting any extra light you don’t need. Not sure which fixtures are the best for your application? Use our lighting layout tool. It literally takes you step by step in determining a fixture’s light output, all in a matter of minutes. Oh, and we’ve also got printable footcandle and reflector guides, to make your job even easier.
Our area fixtures are available in 3000K, 4000K, and 5000K, so you’re bound to find the best fit for your next application. Since many are UL and DLC Premium, which are the highest standards of quality in the LED world, they’re estimated to last over 100,000 hours. Which is up to and possibly over 22 years. Talk about a sound investment, huh? Browse below and let us know if you have any questions.