LED Dusk to Dawn Lighting
Dusk to dawn lights, also called LED barn lights, are a perfect way to increase security around a building’s perimeter. Since they use a light sensor to automatically turn off and on at sunrise and sunset, they save your client energy costs without them lifting a finger. Or flicking a switch. Or thinking at all, really. Put these at any entry point. Or use them for yard and dock illumination. Either way, like most types of outdoor lighting, they’re bound to keep away anyone your client doesn’t want being there.
- PricedropArchitectural Wall Mounted LED Light | E-WMA Series | 120-277V | Medium Bronze$56.99 Was $64.99SKU: E-WMA01BReplaces 100W Incandescent
- ClearanceLED Wall Mount | E-WW1L1 Series | Replaces 100W Incandescent$39.99 Was $54.99SKU: E-WW1L11Replaces 100W Incandescent
- LED Dusk to Dawn Light | E-DD1L66CU Series | 7800 Lumens | 5000K | Gray$143.99SKU: E-DD1L66CUReplaces 150W PSMH / 250W MH
- LED Dusk to Dawn Light | E-DD0L40 Series | 4800 Lumens | Gray$93.99SKU: E-DD0L40Replaces 150W MH
- LED High-Output Wall Mount | E-WW2L Series | Replaces 100W PSMH$93.99SKU: E-WW2L3Replaces 100W PSMH
3377 - 3580 Lumens
- LED Low-Profile Wall Mount | E-WW3L Series | 5000K | 120V Photocell | Medium Bronze$64.99SKU: E-WW3L21CMPReplaces 120W Incandescent
- 120-277V NEMA Photocell | 3-Pin | Gray$10.99SKU: E-ACNPCU
Twist Lock Style Semi-Electronic
1 Year Warranty
Dusk to Dawn Lights
All our dusk to dawns are certified for quality by third parties, like UL, ETL, and DLC. Not many online retailers carry these certifications. Why? Because their products haven’t been properly tested. Which is a big reason why fixtures end up failing and costing you time and money you don’t have. Since our luminaires have passed all quality tests, they’re certain to work for the 50,000 hours they’re promised to, without any hiccups. Even so, because we stand by our products, we still offer a 5-year warranty, in the rare event something does happen. Least we could do, right?
Need even more information about a product? After you click on each, look under the “Guides & Info” section. You’ll find a downloadable instruction manual to take out all the guesswork, plus a downloadable spec sheet with more specific information. And, of course, if you have any questions, we have lighting experts at your literal call. They can help with anything from installation issues to questions about your order. Call them today at 1-888-243-9445.