LED Dusk to Dawn Lighting
Dusk to dawn lights, also called LED barn lights, are a perfect way to increase security around a building’s perimeter. Since they use a light sensor to automatically turn off and on at sunrise and sunset, they save your client energy costs without them lifting a finger. Or flicking a switch. Or thinking at all, really. Put these at any entry point. Or use them for yard and dock illumination. Either way, like most types of outdoor lighting, they’re bound to keep away anyone your client doesn’t want being there.
- LED Flood Light | E-FFB Series | Yoke Mount | 5700 Lumens | Dark Bronze$83.99SKU: E-FFB05A-S4Replaces 150W PSMH
- LED Flood Light | E-FFB Series |1/2-inch Adjustable Fitter Mount | 5700 Lumens | Dark Bronze$83.99SKU: E-FFB05A-S6Replaces 150W PSMH
- LED Flood Light | E-FCB Series | 1/2-inch Adjustable Fitter Mount| 1500 Lumens | Dark Bronze$41.99SKU: E-FCB01A-S6Replaces 50W MH
- LED Flood Light | E-FCB Series | 1/2-inch Adjustable Fitter Mount | 3300 Lumens | Dark Bronze$62.99SKU: E-FCB03A-S6Replaces 100W PSMH
- C-Lite LED Flat Panel | C-TR-B-FP14 Series | 1' x 4' | White$46.99SKU: C-TR-B-FP14Replaces 2 x F17T8
- NewC-Lite LED Center Basket Troffer | C-TR-A-BT Series | 2' x 2' | White | 4-Pack$227.96 Was $231.96$56.99 EACH, PACK OF 4SKU: C-TR-A-BT22-33L-4Replaces 2 x F17T8 | 1 x F32T8/U6
- NewC-Lite LED Center Basket Troffer | C-TR-A-BT Series | 2' x 2' | 35W | White | 4-Pack$251.96 Was $255.96$62.99 EACH, PACK OF 4SKU: C-TR-A-BT22-45L-4Replaces 3 x F17T8/U6
- DoorbusterNICOR® LED Linear Vapor Tight | VT3 Series | High Output | Gray$66.99 Was $86.99SKU: VT3204HReplaces 2 - 3 Lamp F32T8
- DoorbusterNICOR® LED Linear Vapor Tight | VT3 Series | Standard Output | Gray$49.99 Was $69.99SKU: VT3204SReplaces 2 - 3 Lamp F32T8
- NewC-Lite LED A19 Lamps | C-A19-A Series | 9W | Dimmable | GU24 Base | 2-Pack$5.99$3.00 EACH, PACK OF 2SKU: C-A19-A-60W-DIMReplaces 60W Incandescent
Dusk to Dawn Lights
All our dusk to dawns are certified for quality by third parties, like UL, ETL, and DLC. Not many online retailers carry these certifications. Why? Because their products haven’t been properly tested. Which is a big reason why fixtures end up failing and costing you time and money you don’t have. Since our luminaires have passed all quality tests, they’re certain to work for the 50,000 hours they’re promised to, without any hiccups. Even so, because we stand by our products, we still offer a 5-year warranty, in the rare event something does happen. Least we could do, right?
Need even more information about a product? After you click on each, look under the “Guides & Info” section. You’ll find a downloadable instruction manual to take out all the guesswork, plus a downloadable spec sheet with more specific information. And, of course, if you have any questions, we have lighting experts at your literal call. They can help with anything from installation issues to questions about your order. Call them today at 1-888-243-9445.