Outdoor LED Flood Lights
Flood lights are one of the best options for enhancing visibility at nighttime. Instantly brighten parking lots, walkways, buildings, and signage, all the while increasing security levels. It’s a win for everyone: employees won’t have to worry about walking to their cars at night; outdoor warehouse operations can continue to run smoothly; security officers can better identify incoming vehicles; college kids can walk safely around campus after dark.
- LED Flood Light | E-FFB Series | Yoke Mount | 5700 Lumens | Dark Bronze$83.99SKU: E-FFB05A-S4Replaces 150W PSMH
- LED Flood Light | E-FFB Series |1/2-inch Adjustable Fitter Mount | 5700 Lumens | Dark Bronze$83.99SKU: E-FFB05A-S6Replaces 150W PSMH
- LED Flood Light | E-FCB Series | 1/2-inch Adjustable Fitter Mount| 1500 Lumens | Dark Bronze$41.99SKU: E-FCB01A-S6Replaces 50W MH
- LED Flood Light | E-FCB Series | 1/2-inch Adjustable Fitter Mount | 3300 Lumens | Dark Bronze$62.99SKU: E-FCB03A-S6Replaces 100W PSMH
- C-Lite LED Flat Panel | C-TR-B-FP14 Series | 1' x 4' | White$46.99SKU: C-TR-B-FP14Replaces 2 x F17T8
- NewC-Lite LED Center Basket Troffer | C-TR-A-BT Series | 2' x 2' | White | 4-Pack$227.96 Was $231.96$56.99 EACH, PACK OF 4SKU: C-TR-A-BT22-33L-4Replaces 2 x F17T8 | 1 x F32T8/U6
- NewC-Lite LED Center Basket Troffer | C-TR-A-BT Series | 2' x 2' | 35W | White | 4-Pack$251.96 Was $255.96$62.99 EACH, PACK OF 4SKU: C-TR-A-BT22-45L-4Replaces 3 x F17T8/U6
- NewLED Traditional Style Non-Cutoff Wall Pack | E-WFT05B Series | Dark Bronze$69.99SKU: E-WFT05BReplaces 150W PSMH
- NewLED Traditional Style Non-Cutoff Wall Pack | E-WRT04 Series | Dark Bronze$79.99SKU: E-WRT04AReplaces 100W PSMH
All of our outdoor flood lights emit brilliant light that’s glare- and shadow-free. No need to worry about light fading the farther you get from the source; beams are uniform, with no dark or hot spots. Plus, they’re estimated to last over 100,000 hours, without any maintenance needed. Each fixture has also been third-party tested for top quality, meaning it had to pass multiple tests to even be sold on our website. (Read more about it in our popular blog about flood lights). Even still, we offer a 5-year warranty, to give you that extra peace of mind.
We’ve got everything from premium to bullet to compact to shoebox-style exterior flood lights, with wide to narrow distributions patterns, so you’re certain to find the right one for your next outside application. But, if you’re still not quite sure, give our lighting experts a call at 1-888-243-9445; they can help you choose the perfect fixture, plus offer free advice on layout and installations. Shop today, and let us know how we can help.
Our reliable flood lights are especially valuable in 24/7 operations, like warehouses. If a fixture fails and your client needs to take time to relamp, everything must come to a complete stop. That’s valuable time and money lost. With third-party certified fixtures, however, you’ll never have to worry about relamping again. Not for 100,000 hours, minimum, anyway. Also, since outdoor flood lights can brighten up loading docks and parking lots with their crisp and clear light, they increase safety for both employees and visitors. Plus, with so many shipments coming in and going out, brighter light also helps security monitor traffic and read license plates or other types of ID. This keeps everyone all-around safer and more efficient.
In office buildings, employees work late. And even in the winter months, it’s dark by the time the work day ends. Using flood lights to brighten up parking areas, both staff and employees will never have to feel concerned when they walk to their cars. Let’s not forget about the college kids. Late-night classes and study sessions are commonplace at educational institutions. With brilliant, even light across campus walkways, parking lots, and parking decks, students will no longer have to worry about their safety on their way back to their dorms.
Retail establishments can also benefit from quality tested flood lights. After all, the difference between a well-lit parking lot/walkway and a dark and murky one can mean serious business. Literally. If a customer feels uneasy even before entering your client’s store, chances are they’ll go somewhere where they don’t. Beat them to the punch by illuminating a retail establishment in bright LED light, creating a welcome and open atmosphere.
Have we mentioned that flood lights are perfect for brightening up signs and displays? If your client’s customer can’t see their store sign, forget about even bothering to light up their parking lot because their store won’t even be found. Also, if an advertisement sign is displayed clearly and brightly, it can lead to a nice amount of sales.
Think about hospitals. In a place where emergencies happen constantly, clear and consistent outdoor light is necessary to ensure that emergency vehicle drivers can arrive at their destination without questioning where to go or turn. Also, hospital patients have many late-night visitors, so brightened parking lots are a must for safety.
In residential circumstances, if your client’s looking to cast some light on his or her trees and flowers, flood lights were made for the job. They have a high CRI, or color rendering index, meaning they bring out the true colors of whatever’s underneath them, making everything look its best. It’s like giving a home an instant upgrade, without the costly remodeling fees. Plus, the flood fixtures on our website are wet location-suitable, meaning they can endure both rain and sprinkler systems and come out just fine. Our flood luminaires are available in both 4000K and 5000K, plus a wide array of lumens, depending on your needs.