Outdoor LED Flood Lights
Flood lights are one of the best options for enhancing visibility at nighttime. Instantly brighten parking lots, walkways, buildings, and signage, all the while increasing security levels. It’s a win for everyone: employees won’t have to worry about walking to their cars at night; outdoor warehouse operations can continue to run smoothly; security officers can better identify incoming vehicles; college kids can walk safely around campus after dark.
- NewNICOR® LED SureFit Ultra Slim Downlight | White$14.99SKU: DLF20120Replaces 60W Incandescent
- DoorbusterLED Architectural Bollard | E-BBD Series | No Shield$194.99 Was $229.99SKU: E-BBD02Replaces 100W MH
- DoorbusterLED Architectural Bollard | E-BBD Series | Half Shield$194.99 Was $229.99SKU: E-BBD02AReplaces 100W MH
- PricedropNICOR® 4 inch Recessed Edge Lit Downlight | DLE4 Series$18.99 Was $20.99SKU: DLE4Replaces 65W Incandescent
- PricedropNICOR® 6 inch Recessed Edge Lit Downlight | DLE6 Series | White$21.99 Was $23.99 - $24.99SKU: DLE6Replaces 75W Incandescent
- PricedropNICOR® LED Round Wall Sconce | OWCR Series | Up or Down$68.99 Was $83.99SKU: OWCR4DReplaces 100W MH
2258 - 2445 Lumens
- PricedropNICOR® LED Round Wall Sconce | OWCR Series | Up and Down$84.99 Was $104.99SKU: OWCR4UReplaces 100W MH
3222 - 3489 Lumens
- PricedropNICOR® 4-inch LED Surface Mount Downlight | DLS4 Series| 600 Lumens | White$12.99 Was $20.99SKU: DLS4-3006-120Replaces 65W Incandescent
- PricedropNICOR® 5 & 6-inch LED Surface Mount Downlight | DLS5 Series| 900 Lumens | White$14.99 Was $20.99SKU: DLS56-3009Replaces 75W Incandescent
- ClearanceLED Small Residential Flush Mount | E-JT1 Series | 2700K$14.99 Was $24.99SKU: E-JT1L15Replaces 60W Incandescent
- ClearanceLED Small Residential Flush Mount | E-JT1 Series | 2700K | Oil Rubbed BronzeSpecial Price $14.99 Was $24.99SKU: E-JT1L1511ZReplaces 60W Incandescent
- ClearanceLED Large Residential Flush Mount | E-JT2 Series | 2700K$19.99 Was $39.99SKU: E-JT2L23Replaces 100W Incandescent
- ClearanceLED Large Residential Flush Mount | E-JT2 Series | 2700K | Brushed NickelSpecial Price $19.99 Was $39.99SKU: E-JT2L2311NReplaces 100W Incandescent
- ClearanceLED 4-inch Recessed Retrofit Kit | E-T4C Series | Replaces up to 50W INC$11.99 Was $17.99SKU: E-T4CReplaces 50W Incandescent
- ClearanceLED 4-inch Surface Dome Light | E-RTA07 Series | Replaces 65W$9.99 Was $13.99SKU: E-RTA07AReplaces 65W Incandescent
- ClearanceLED Round Low Bay | E-HTB Series | White$109.99 Was $179.99SKU: E-HTB08AReplaces 150W PSMH / 175W MH
- ClearanceC-Lite LED Round High Bay | C-HB-A-RDA Series | 5000K | Aluminum Reflector | White$119.99SKU: C-HB-A-RDAL-18L-50K-WHReplaces 320W PSMH / 400W MH
- ClearanceC-Lite LED Round High Bay | C-HB-A-RDPC Series | 5000K | Prismatic Reflector | White$119.99SKU: C-HB-A-RDPC-18L-50K-WHReplaces 320W PSMH / 400W MH
- ClearanceRuud 6-inch Architectural Trim | 52W (Max) CFL | Clear Aluminum ReflectorSpecial Price $1.99 Was $4.99SKU: E-AT61300CL
- ClearanceRuud 6-inch Architectural Trim | 52W (Max) CFL | ClearSpecial Price $3.99 Was $6.99SKU: E-AT63300CL
- ClearanceRuud 6-inch Vertical Recessed Downlight | 26W CFL | New Construction | 120-277V Electronic HPF Ballast | IC Rated | Air TightSpecial Price $5.99 Was $8.99SKU: E-RFN626UAT
All of our outdoor flood lights emit brilliant light that’s glare- and shadow-free. No need to worry about light fading the farther you get from the source; beams are uniform, with no dark or hot spots. Plus, they’re estimated to last over 100,000 hours, without any maintenance needed. Each fixture has also been third-party tested for top quality, meaning it had to pass multiple tests to even be sold on our website. (Read more about it in our popular blog about flood lights). Even still, we offer a 5-year warranty, to give you that extra peace of mind.
We’ve got everything from premium to bullet to compact to shoebox-style exterior flood lights, with wide to narrow distributions patterns, so you’re certain to find the right one for your next outside application. But, if you’re still not quite sure, give our lighting experts a call at 1-888-243-9445; they can help you choose the perfect fixture, plus offer free advice on layout and installations. Shop today, and let us know how we can help.
Our reliable flood lights are especially valuable in 24/7 operations, like warehouses. If a fixture fails and your client needs to take time to relamp, everything must come to a complete stop. That’s valuable time and money lost. With third-party certified fixtures, however, you’ll never have to worry about relamping again. Not for 100,000 hours, minimum, anyway. Also, since outdoor flood lights can brighten up loading docks and parking lots with their crisp and clear light, they increase safety for both employees and visitors. Plus, with so many shipments coming in and going out, brighter light also helps security monitor traffic and read license plates or other types of ID. This keeps everyone all-around safer and more efficient.
In office buildings, employees work late. And even in the winter months, it’s dark by the time the work day ends. Using flood lights to brighten up parking areas, both staff and employees will never have to feel concerned when they walk to their cars. Let’s not forget about the college kids. Late-night classes and study sessions are commonplace at educational institutions. With brilliant, even light across campus walkways, parking lots, and parking decks, students will no longer have to worry about their safety on their way back to their dorms.
Retail establishments can also benefit from quality tested flood lights. After all, the difference between a well-lit parking lot/walkway and a dark and murky one can mean serious business. Literally. If a customer feels uneasy even before entering your client’s store, chances are they’ll go somewhere where they don’t. Beat them to the punch by illuminating a retail establishment in bright LED light, creating a welcome and open atmosphere.
Have we mentioned that flood lights are perfect for brightening up signs and displays? If your client’s customer can’t see their store sign, forget about even bothering to light up their parking lot because their store won’t even be found. Also, if an advertisement sign is displayed clearly and brightly, it can lead to a nice amount of sales.
Think about hospitals. In a place where emergencies happen constantly, clear and consistent outdoor light is necessary to ensure that emergency vehicle drivers can arrive at their destination without questioning where to go or turn. Also, hospital patients have many late-night visitors, so brightened parking lots are a must for safety.
In residential circumstances, if your client’s looking to cast some light on his or her trees and flowers, flood lights were made for the job. They have a high CRI, or color rendering index, meaning they bring out the true colors of whatever’s underneath them, making everything look its best. It’s like giving a home an instant upgrade, without the costly remodeling fees. Plus, the flood fixtures on our website are wet location-suitable, meaning they can endure both rain and sprinkler systems and come out just fine. Our flood luminaires are available in both 4000K and 5000K, plus a wide array of lumens, depending on your needs.