Outdoor LED Landscape Lights
Whether your clients want to highlight their favorite shrub or spotlight some fine architecture, we’ve got the best selection of LED Landscape Lighting at the best prices. Pick your favorite fixture: directional flood, area, or specialty. And don’t worry about installation. We've got you covered in our step-by-step infographic below. Check it out today.
- Pricedropelements™ Base MountSpecial Price $12.99 Was $14.99SKU: PART-BZ
- elements™ Snap-In Photocell$39.99SKU: SNPC2
- ClearanceRuud 8-foot Aluminum Track (Cable Holder) | BlackSpecial Price $6.99 Was $15.65SKU: E-GT8AK
The Future of Landscape Wiring is Now. Meet the Equalizer Hub Wiring System
Welcome to the future of landscape lighting wiring, aka the Equalizier Hub Wiring System. Using the HUB Wiring Method, we’re giving you a replaceable 20 and 10 amp fuse at the connecting point, so you can adjust the fuse size to your load or wire size. The result? Easy and accessible troubleshooting. Oh, but don’t forget your Satellite HUB; this gives you three barrel lugs with lithium-greased caps, plus an In-Line 5, 10, and 20 amp fuse. Not to mention, the earth-toned housing blends into pretty much anywhere, above- or below-ground. Like a ninja.
- • 18/2 – 25’ wire lead on each fixture
- • Check voltage only at hub and not every fixture = save time
- • Second protective fuse included at the hub
- • A single connection point per home run
- • Connections protected in direct burial enclosure
- • Equal voltage at every lamp