LED Low Bay Lights
Designed to light areas with lower ceilings, LED low bay lighting finds happy homes in garages, storage facilities, retail, and warehouses. Our low bays are estimated to last over 100,000 maintenance-free hours. Which means your time can be spent on other projects that keep the good stuff flowing in. And by “good stuff,” we mean money. Cha-ching.
- ClearanceC-Lite LED Round High Bay | C-HB-A-RDA Series | 5000K | Aluminum Reflector | White$119.99SKU: C-HB-A-RDAL-18L-50K-WHReplaces 320W PSMH / 400W MH
- Round Tapered Aluminum Light Pole | 25-foot | Dark Bronze$1,099.99SKU: E-PARE25CTDB6.0 in Base O.D. | 4.0 in Top O.D. | 0.188 Wall Thickness
- Round Tapered Aluminum Light Pole | 30-foot | Dark Bronze$1,499.99SKU: E-PARE30CTDB8.0 in Base O.D. | 4.5 in Top O.D. | 0.188 Wall Thickness
- Round Tapered Aluminum Light Pole | 35-foot | Dark Bronze$1,699.99SKU: E-PARE35CTDB8.0 in Base O.D. | 4.5 in Top O.D. | 0.188 Wall Thickness
- Round Tapered Aluminum Light Pole | 39-foot | Dark Bronze$2,399.99SKU: E-PARE39CTDB10.0 in Base O.D. | 6.0 in Top O.D. | 0.188 Wall Thickness
LED Low Bay Lighting
Speaking of time and money, all of our low bays will cut your previous installation times – and your customers’ indoor lighting budget – in half. Each fixture has been tested and certified by independent testing facilities to perform the way it promises to.
As you search below, you’ll see we offer standard and round low bays, in different color temperatures, with either aluminum or prismatic reflectors. The choice is yours; but either way, you’ve made it here, so you can’t go wrong.
Browse around and give us a call with any questions you might have.