The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
California Title 24
The California Energy Commission
was established in 1974 in response to the state's growing energy crisis (via the Warren-Alquist Act). The commission consists of five Governor-appointed Commissioners, who are committed to:
- - Advancing State Energy Policy
- - Achieving Energy Efficiency
- - Certifying Thermal Plants
- - Preparing for Energy Emergencies
- - Investing in Energy Innovation
- - Developing Renewable Energy
- - Transforming Transportation
- - Efficacy Programs
What's the difference between Title 20 & Title 24?
Appliance Efficiency Program Title 20
ensures that products bought and sold in the state of California help reduce water and energy consumption.
Energy Efficiency Program Title 24
establishes standard applications for energy-efficient products.