Important: Please completely read Official Rules before entering this promotion (the "Promotion"). By participating in the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and represent that you satisfy all of the eligibility requirements below.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS PROMOTION. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. PROMOTION VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Sponsor. IDEAL INDUSTRIES LIGHTING LLC d/b/a Cree Lighting, A company of IDEAL INDUSTRIES, 4401 Silicon Drive, Durham, North Carolina, 27703.
2. Eligibility. THIS PROMOTION IS OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES (AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA), WHO HAVE REACHED THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN THEIR JURISDICTION OF RESIDENCE AT THE TIME OF ENTRY (19 YEARS OR OLDER IN DE, AL OR NE; 21 YEARS OR OLDER IN MS, AND 18 YEARS OR OLDER IN ALL OTHER STATES). IF YOU DO NOT MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS, OR ANY OTHER ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES, YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO WIN THE PRIZE, IDEAL INDUSTRIES LIGHTING LLC ("SPONSOR") RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO AWARD THE PRIZE TO YOU. To be eligible to win the prize, entries must be completed and received by Sponsor in the format designated in Section 4 below. Directors, officers and employees of Sponsor, and any of their respective parent companies, affiliate companies, subsidiaries, agents, professional advisors, advertising and promotional agencies, immediate families of each and persons living in the same household (whether related or not) are not eligible to win any prizes. This promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Limit one (1) entry per person.
3. Promotion Period. The Promotion starts at 12:01 PM (Eastern Standard Time) on May 14, 2020 and ends at 11:59 PM (Eastern Standard Time) on May 20, 2020 (the "Promotion Period"). All entries must be received during the Promotion Period to be eligible to win a prize.
How to Enter. To enter the Promotion reply to the email announcing the sweepstakes sent from e-conolight with a photograph of your stay at home hair with your name, profession, and state of residence.
For all entries, all requested contact information must be provided for your entry to be valid. All Promotion materials including information provided at time of Promotion entry become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned. All entrants and entries are subject to verification by Sponsor. Any submission that does not comply with any aspect of these Official Rules may be rejected by Sponsor and the entrant disqualified. ALL ENTRANTS WILL HAVE AN EQUAL CHANCE OF WINNING.
5. Winner Selection.Sponsor will select two (2) winners at random from all eligible entries. The drawing will be held on May 25, 2020. The Winner will be emailed directly on or about May 28, 2020 and may be posted on Sponsor’s social media sites and send via email. To claim a Prize, the winner must follow the instructions provided in his/her notification. Winners need not be present to win.
6. Prizes.Two (2) prize winners will receive one (1) prepaid credit card valued at $100 (ARV $100; Total ARV:$200).
7. Odds of winning; Taxes; Etc. Odds of winning a prize depend on number of eligible entries received. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. The prize may, at Sponsor's sole discretion, be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner if the prize is returned as undeliverable or otherwise not claimed within five (5) days after delivery of notification, or, alternatively, if three (3) attempts to contact winner by phone and/or email with the prize notification are not successful. The prize is not transferable. No substitutions or exchanges (including cash) will be permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at its sole discretion.
8. Disclaimer. IDEAL INDUSTRIES LIGHTING LLC, Facebook, Linkedin, YouTube, Twitter, DotDigital and any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, wholesalers, distributors, directors, officers, professional advisors, employees and agencies (collectively, the "Released Parties") will not be responsible for: (a) any late, lost, misrouted, garbled, distorted or damaged entries; (b) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer- or communications-related malfunctions or failures; (c) any Promotion disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor or by non-authorized human intervention; or (d) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
9. Official Rules Request; Winners List. To obtain a copy of these Official Rules, send a stamped, self-addressed business-size envelope to Sponsor at the address listed in Section 1 above, Attn: STAY AT HOME HAIR SWEEPSTAKES – Official Rules. To obtain a list of Promotion winners send a stamped, self-addressed business-size envelope after May 25, 2020 and before May 28, 2020 to Sponsor at the address listed in Section 1 above, Attn: E-CONOLIGHT STAY AT HOME HAIR SWEEPSTAKES Winners List.
10. Use of Winner’s Name, Likeness, etc.Except where prohibited by law, entry into the Promotion constitutes permission for Sponsor and Sponsor's licensees to use the winner's name, hometown, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further permission or compensation. As a condition of being awarded any prize, except where prohibited by law, the winner may be required to execute a consent to the use of his/her name, hometown, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further permission or compensation.
12. GENERAL RELEASE. BY ENTERING THE PROMOTION, YOU RELEASE SPONSOR, AND ALL PARTICIPATING RELEASED PARTIES, AS DEFINED ABOVE IN SECTION 8, FROM ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER, AND WAIVE ANY AND ALL CAUSES OF ACTION, RELATED TO ANY CLAIMS, COSTS, INJURIES, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROMOTION OR DELIVERY, MIS-DELIVERY, ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE ANY PRIZE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CLAIMS, COSTS, INJURIES, LOSSES AND DAMAGES RELATED TO PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, DAMAGE TO OR DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTY, RIGHTS OF PUBLICITY OR PRIVACY, DEFAMATION OR PORTRAYAL IN A FALSE LIGHT, WHETHER INTENTIONAL OR UNINTENTIONAL), WHETHER UNDER A THEORY OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), WARRANTY OR OTHER THEORY.
13. Miscellaneous.The Promotion and these Official Rules will be governed, construed and interpreted under the laws of the State of Illinois. Entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state, and local courts located in Illinois. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to change these Official Rules at any time, in its sole discretion, and to suspend or cancel the Promotion or any entrant's participation in the Promotion should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor's control affect the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion, or Sponsor otherwise becomes (as determined in its sole discretion) incapable of running the Promotion as planned. In the event that Sponsor suspends or cancels the Promotion for any reason, Sponsor may award the prize in a random drawing from all eligible entries received up to the date of cancellation or suspension. Entrants who violate these Official Rules, violate any law, rule or regulation in connection with participation in the Promotion, tamper with the operation of the Promotion or engage in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to Sponsor, the Promotion or any other entrant (in each case as determined in Sponsor's sole discretion) are subject to disqualification from entry into the Promotion and are subject to possible prosecution to the full extent of the law. Sponsor reserves the right to lock out persons whose eligibility is in question or who have been disqualified or are otherwise ineligible to enter the Promotion. If you have any questions about these Official Rules or the Promotion, please mail written questions to Sponsor at the address listed in Section 1 above, Attn: E-STAY AT HOME HAIR SWEEPSTAKES Sweepstakes – Questions.
14. Facebook, Linkedin, YouTube Twitter, DotDigital are not sponsors, endorsers, or administers of, or otherwise associated with this Promotion.
15. Copyright Notice. The Promotion and all accompanying materials are copyright ©2020 by IDEAL INDUSTRIES LIGHTING LLC. All rights reserved.